Hi guys, I’ve seen people doing these sorts of things all the time, but I’ve never got around to doing it myself – so thought I’d give it a go!
These are the things I carry around in my handbag everyday as my on-the-go makeup kit. I can actually do my whole face with everything in this, but usually I just use it for touch ups.
First of all, this is the little bag I keep everything in:
It’s actually supposed to be a sunglass case, but when I saw it I thought it’d be perfect for makeup!
Now lets take a look inside!
– MAC Skinfinish Natural in Medium Deep (this is the colour I wear in summer, for the rest of the year I use Medium)
– Thin Lizzy Brush. I don’t use thin lizzy myself, and this brush isn’t the best, but it’s great to use on-the-go for reapplying face powder and blush!
– The Body Shop – Tea Tree Oil Facial Blotting Tissues. I can’t even begin to tell you how often these have come in handy – I recommend that everyone carries blotting tissues with them!
– Cute little mirror that a friend bought me years ago. Could not live without this. Seriously. 😛
– Two MAC Lipsticks in Snob and Hug Me. I actually wear these two colours quite often, so it makes sense to always keep them on me.
– Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Black. I’m not even sure what this is doing in here, must’ve randomly chucked it in one day when I was doing a smokey eye look.
– Altoids Tin ‘Palette’! xD
I love this little thing. Inside there is:
- An empty Everyday Minerals container with Ben Nye Neutral Set powder inside.
- A Yaby Blush in BL005
- 3 Yaby eyeshadows in ES347, ES155 and ES154
- Ben Nye concealer depotted into a little Yaby emptie
- Mini Fresh Supernova Mascara
- Mini Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero
- Teeeeny little MAC 213 brush (from one of their little holiday eyeshadow palettes)
The eyeshadows, blush and concealer all have magnets on the back which keep them from banging around inside the tin. So easy to make, I can do my whole face with this little tin alone!
So that’s what’s in my on-the-go makeup bag. I also have a ‘Girls Survival Kit’ that I keep in my handbag at all times too – maybe that should be my next post?
Thanks for viewing!