This isn’t usually the type of post I would share on here. But after seeing Laura‘s 100 in under 1000 post on her blog, I’ve realised that making a list like this is just the motivation I need to get things done.
Here’s the first 50 goals on my list, I will post the final 50 next week. Some of these are my own, and some are ones that I’ve seen on other lists. All of them excite me!
- Do a 365 day photo challenge
- Write an ebook
- Start a Youtube channel
- Get another tattoo
- Do at least one pull-up (unassisted)
- Go to Australia with Ricky and meet all his friends
- Step inside an actual Sephora store (and go nuts!)
- Do Tai Chi classes regularly for a year
- Get an iPhone 6 (mine is on it’s way out)
- Take some photos at Cornwall Park
- Plant 100 more avocado trees on the orchard
- Go to a concert
- Guest post on 10 different blogs
- Watch the sunset in Marokopa
- Go surf-casting off East Beach, in Pukenui
- Get my license
- Become more self sufficient
- Redesign the blog
- Give someone a makeup lesson
- Learn how to take better photos
- Attend a wedding (anyone getting married?)
- Make macadamia nut butter with the nuts from the orchard
- Have a disney movie marathon
- Prepare an emergency kit for the house
- Go back to Christchurch to visit friends
- Get another henna tattoo
- Swim everyday for a month
- Make another batch of my tomato relish
- Host a dinner party
- Have regular cocktail nights with all my friends from Cox’s.
- Go to Gloputt again
- Get another ear piercing
- Visit 10 different beaches over Summer
- Get down to my goal weight, and maintain
- Learn a new recipe every month for a year
- Go to an All Blacks game
- Get my gun license
- Learn 5 new ways to style curly hair
- Make gifts for Christmas
- Pay off my credit card
- Have another photoshoot with Camille
- Upcycle a piece of furniture
- Do some more tie-dying
- Have a picnic
- Travel somewhere on a plane
- ROAD TRIP
- Make a scrapbook
- Double the Makeupper readership, then double it again.
- Reorganise my makeup
- Get back into making jewellery
This is going to be so much fun, I can’t wait to get started. Don’t forget to check back for part 2!
What things would be on your list?
Thanks for viewing!